Hydronika’s Hybrid Chillers™ represent state-of-the art solutions in green HVAC systems where comfort and efficiency are demanded in hydronic cooling applications.
These chillers can use either air or water to reject heat from a building and are built in 12 sizes delivering from 6 to 25 tons of cooling. Hydronika Hybrid Chillers may be installed as stand-alone units or as supplemental cooling to existing chilled water systems.
- On-board load matched pumps for chilled and condenser water (35 ft. external head available).
- On-board phase-volt monitor protects equipment from power fluctuations.
- Variable Frequency Drives on all rotating components ensure optimized performance, soft starts and best use of energy.
- On-board programmable logic controller monitors all critical functions in real-time assuring specified running performance.
- On-board display screen shows condition of all operating parameters for quick start-up and regular maintenance.
- External LED’s and temperature gauges for quick visual diagnosis of running performance.
- Stainless Steel cabinet extends the life of the unit even in the harshest conditions.
- Factory installed Y-strainers and hose bibs speed installation time.
- Seismic Restraint/Vibration Isolation pads help attenuate noise.
- Shallow pitch polymer composite fans will not rust and are whisper quiet.
- All components are available at national wholesalers for quick replacement.
- Large, cam-locked access panels allow for easy service.
- Factory pre-charged and 100% wet tested for zero defect quick installation.
All systems include air and water-cooled liquid chiller, stainless steel heat exchanger and
hydronic pump station contained within a single stainless steel enclosure. Systems are
pre-wired/pre-charged and include all controls. Units are rated in accordance with ARI
Standard 550/590 and are 100% wet tested at the factory.
PUMPS: Maintenance-free self-lubricating design, bronze fitted or stainless steel construction, with variable speed control (VFD).
HYDRONIC ACCESSORIES: Temperature gauges, flow sensors, isolation ball valves,
Y strainers with hose bibb drains.
CHILLER: Factory assembled, single-piece chassis, air and water cooled liquid chiller, factory wiring, piping, controls, refrigerant charge (R410A) scroll type compressors, 316SS brazed plate evaporator, 316 SS brazed plate condenser with air-cooled copper tube/aluminum fin condenser coils, filter drier and thermal expansion device.
CHILLER CONTROLS: Control transformer, illuminated relays, programmable logic
controller with read out screen, automatic circuit lead/lag for dual and triple circuit chillers,
digital set point controllers with integral time delay, variable speed controller for condenser fans and pumps, loss of fluid flow in hydronic loop, low chilled fluid temperature, thermal overload, high pressure, electrical overload and single point primary electrical power supply connection.
WARRANTY: Chiller components 5 years - Pump station components 2 years.
OPTIONS: All copper or coated aluminum-copper condenser coils
CONNECTIONS: All fluid connections are 1 ½” NPT.